Thursday, March 5, 2009

currently still in the process of editing assignment three..having a tough time...the curricular map and sorting of objectives into their subordinate, coordinate and superordinate were really tedious for me as i am still confused about them. guess i will have to seek help from elmi...

3 comments:

DW1_bloggerz said...

Hi Wei Ting,

After the last tutorial, your group seemed to be able to grasp the curicular map clearly already.

I hope this is the case, otherwise you may email me any more queries on the curicular map and I'll help explain. ok.

Elmie

DW1_bloggerz said...

Hi Wei Ting,

After the last tutorial, your group seemed to be able to grasp the curicular map clearly already.

I hope this is the case, otherwise you may email me any more queries on the curicular map and I'll help explain. ok.

Elmie

DW1_bloggerz said...

oooppsss... sorry for multiple postings...

Elmie